Packed full of delicious recipes and stunning photos, it includes family-friendly recipes passed down through the generations from school parents, old-girls/boys, staff and governors, local people and businesses.
Buy it online now for only £10 via mydonate
The inspiration behind the book was to raise funds to support St John’s Outdoor Learning Project. The makeover of the outdoor area at St John’s includes allotments, a woodland walk, bug hotel and outdoor classrooms. Its aim is to enhance the educational, personal and social development of our children and will benefit pupils at the school for many years to come.
The recipe book has involved St John’s pupils throughout its production, from helping cook the recipes, to taste testing, helping our professional photographer capture some stunning shots and even getting involved in the printing process, it has been a real labour of love.
What’s Inside the book?
The finished product is a stunning, professionally produced collection of recipes covering Starters & Lunches; Afternoon Tea; Mains; Puddings & Desserts.
- Neville’s home-made fish pie
- Chicken prosciutto
- Dutch-spiced apple cake
- Rhubarb crème brulee
- Quick 5 minute cake
- A specially-created Apple Dumplings recipe from Gregg Wallace of MasterChef fame
- Pan-fried Fillet of Black Bream from The Robin Hood Inn, Rowlands Castle
- Fillet of Red Mullet from Michelin star restaurant 36 On The Quay, Emsworth
- Brawn from the Adsdean Farm in Funtington
- Mediterranean Chicken from Nic Radcliffe the village plumber
- Wine recommendations from The General Wine Company
All the dishes have been freshly cooked and beautifully photographed.
Bound together in a beautiful high quality book, this a selection of recipes designed to inspire.
How do I get my hands on one?
The books will be on sale from 12th November in:
- Rowlands Castle Hardware Store
- St John’s School Reception
- Or you can order one online
How much do they cost?
The books are only £10 each or if you are looking for the perfect Christmas present you can buy three for £25
And the best thing of all, 100% of proceeds go to the school due to the generous contribution from our sponsors.
BUY IT ONLINE NOW VIA MYDONATE
Full List of Sponsors:
- Around To It
- Adsdean Farm Shop
- Bishops Print
- Butler + Butler Architects
- Fraser Neil Catering
- Horndean Technical College
- Jigsaw Nursery
- Lee Keogh Dog Training
- Martin Cornish Accountant
- Nic Radcliffe Heating & Plumbing
- Peter Langdown Photography
- RJD Technology
- Rowlands Castle Association
- Rowlands Home Hardware
- Shore Road Garage Ltd
- The General Wine Company
- The Petersfield School
- The Robin Hood Inn
- 36 On The Quay